[Testing] 1_Hour_Smoke_Test, 702, q2d14, Spanish 1xB4 hardware

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Thu Mar 27 09:51:21 EDT 2008

Thanks Gary! This is very helpful.

If you wish to continue helping with the smoke testing -- both improving it
and running /reporting for builds, I'd like to send you some MP machines so
you can be working with suspend/resume (doesn't work on B4); and so you can
have at least 2 to get some of the basic sharing going.

Keep me posted. Thanks again!

Kim