[Testing] Smokeless test of update.1-702 on G1G1 MP XO, green

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Mar 27 07:09:16 EDT 2008

Adric Net wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've gotten most of the way through a smokeless test on 702 on my MP
> G1G1
> XO in the default English, and I hope to have it wrapped up soon.
> Everything
> is green (works) so far, and you can look over my notes here:
>
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Adricnet/702

Hi Adric,

thanks for helping with your tests.

> I'll try and get this worked into the reporting table from previous
> post, too.

This would be the place, thanks.
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Testing_Update.1_Results

> Would it be useful to try and repeat some of this after setting the
> Sugar
> language to Spanish/US (or other core language) or would that not really
> exercise enough different code path to be worth doing? Similarly would
> it
> help to run this in emu?

Sure testing of different languages does help. Especially the Spanish
ones (Spanish/Spain, Spanish/Peru, Spanish/Uruguay). I do think the
spanish languages are still the same since we did not have enough
resources to get the dialects translated as well. So choosing one should
be fine.

> If there are specific bugs from the u-1 shortlist we can test this
> way, please
> let me (us) know.

I will go through the list of bugs that needs testing/verifying and will
post it.

Simon