[Testing] 0.81.4 - testcases for browse-activity

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 14:27:14 EDT 2008

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the test details!

Can you implement a test case which goes to blogger.com and tries to
upload an image to a blog?

This is intended to see if we have fixed: http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/6825

I believe that Erikos has reproduced this bug. Let me know if you need
more info on how to reproduce it.

This bug is preventing Uruguay from posting new images to their blogs so
  I want to call it a blocker for 8.2.0 release.

Thanks,

Greg S