[Testing] Test Meeting Minutes, 2008-01-07

Chih-yu Chao chihyu.mit at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 15:01:47 EST 2008

Another thing I didn't get a chance to mention is the content bundle
for joyride builds. I reported this issue to SJ, but the new bundle
still can't be installed on joyride 1489 (the build I am testing).
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/5840#comment:2

I will also add this item to the meeting minutes.

Thanks a lot!
Chih-yu