[Testing] Testing resources of the week (reminder: no meeting this week + next)

Mel Chua mel at laptop.org
Wed Dec 24 12:15:10 EST 2008

I didn't get any "I want a community test meeting!" emails for this week
  (Dec. 25) and next (Jan. 1) for... fairly obvious reasons, so we're
still on for our next meeting on Jan 8th - same time (2300 UTC), same
place (#olpc-meeting, irc.freenode.net).

However, I couldn't resist sending out a last testing resources link for
2008. Given that we've been building the notion of community testing -
Activity testing, Friends in Testing, automated and remote testing, test
case making, results reporting... together over a very short and
whirlwind period of time, I thought this video might... be appropriate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t39EAeE8ehc (1 minute long)

You should all be extraordinarily proud of yourselves. I'm honored to be
part of this community, this test group, and this project. (And if you
look closely in the background, behind the parachutes in the last frame,
there's a pony-eating dragon soaring in the distance. ;)

Off to hit the airport - headed towards family for the holidays. :) Hope
you all have a wonderful one, and look forward to working with everyone
in 2009.

--Mel