[Testing] 8.2.1 test plan forthcoming (belatedly)

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Tue Dec 16 16:18:25 EST 2008

Hey, folks - just wanted to give a heads-up on the 8.2.1 test plan;
sorry it's been late in coming. I was supposed to get to this last
night, but ended up napping for an order of magnitude longer than planned.*

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Test_cases_8.2.1 is still the page to watch,
so if you add it to your wiki watchlist, you'll (by default) be notified
by email when I make the final major change that signifies it's done for
this round. I'll also ping this list when the draft goes live.

I have a few things I planned to do today (CTW tech manual, support
tickets) that I'm going to finish before I get to the test plan, but
will get the draft out before I go to sleep to{night, morrow morning}.
You should have it by 10am EST tomorrow (Weds). Let me know if this
delay is holding you up any, and I'll try to rectify any
bottlenecks/blockers I might be causing.

--Mel
IRC: mchua (freenode, #olpc)

*really. I was supposed to nap for about an hour and a half, and ended
up sleeping for 12. I turned the "Shake My Pillow And Flash The Lamp"
feature on my alarm clock on again.**

**no, really. I have an alarm designed for deaf people. It's lovely, but
I only use it when I'm really having trouble waking up, or I get
desensitized to it.