[Testing] Status of Power-Saving

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Tue Aug 26 16:06:19 EDT 2008

Is there any chance that we can get a decently accurate status of power
management as of 8.2.0 some time after the next release?  I have very little
idea of what has changed in the world of power-management and when we are
likely to reach any given benchmark, or indeed what our goals/benchmarks
are.