[Testing] buildbot for sugar-jhbuild

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Sat Apr 12 04:27:48 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 03:10:58PM +0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
-> On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 1:27 AM, Titus Brown <titus at caltech.edu> wrote:
-> > Hi folks,
-> >
-> >  I've placed a temporary buildbot here,
-> >
-> >         http://iorich.caltech.edu:8014/
-> >
-> >  running an Ubuntu buildslave for sugar-jhbuild.  It runs 'sugar-jhbuild'
-> >  every two hours and displays the results.
->
-> Thanks a lot, this is quite useful. Could we have the buildbot to send
-> email to the sugar ml when the build fails?

It's certainly possible, but I don't recommend it.  Taking my cue from
what Python-dev has seen, once the builds get broken there can be a lot
of spam.  I could set it up to hit an IRC channel -- how does that
sound?  What would be an appropriate IRC channel to use?

cheers,
--titus