[Testing] Weekend notes reminder

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Fri Sep 21 11:46:34 EDT 2007

I've decide to send out a reminder to everyone on the test group mailing
list once/week to ask for submissions to the weekend community-news.

If you have gotten some testing done, or learned something interesting about
our products or process, please send me some notes on Friday by noon, and I
will try to include them in my weekly report to Walter.

He collects all the news from around the company every Friday and comes up
with the community-news email (you can join that mailing list here:
lists.laptop.org).

It will also be a great help me to know what is being covered and what
isn't. We still don't have a good test case tracking system, so this will at
least give us some ideas of the areas of coverage.

Thank you!
Kim