[Testing] Teleconference information for software status meeting (today, 21:00 EDT Boston)

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Tue Sep 11 09:42:16 EDT 2007

Thanks Ivan.

Jim may not be able to join us tonight (not sure), but let's plan to use
this IRC channel, 21:00 tonight, 9/11. I'll try to act as moderator.

Here is a basic agenda:

* Schedule - this is bug fix week! We are trying to get to code freeze, and
we need to fix all the blocking and high priority bugs or make an argument
for moving them to the next release (which means we are happy with a work
around or alternate usage).

* Update from anyone who is blocked, or stuck, or having trouble making
progress. Please look through the blocking and high priority bugs assigned
to you and speak up if you won't be able to get to them all by Friday. The
idea is to try to find help.

* Go through the blockers that are open and/or any bugs that people want to
send out ahead of time as needing discussion.

Thanks,
Kim