[Testing] Some progress on infrastructure.

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Wed Nov 28 13:47:04 EST 2007

Hi, Michael

Good to hear you're making progress.

My take on this is that you need the infrastructure in place that runs
automated tests every X hours, or upon every checkin to a given OLPC
sub-project. Once you get that running, it should be fairly easy for
people to drop their tests in there. I think you could use very
successfully a setup similar to the one of Pybots, where volunteers can
donate buildslaves that run automated tests upon checkins to the Sugar
API for example. Of course, measuring coverage with figleaf is the
natural next step.

I'll attach an ssh key in a separate message to you. Thanks for
offering those accounts!

Grig