[Testing] test pages in the wiki -- Test Mtg, Wed 5/30 11am

Kim Quirk kim.quirk at gmail.com
Wed May 30 09:56:39 EDT 2007

Test Group,

I know some people are not available today at 11am for this test meeting;
but I would like to catch up with people who are available and get a first
run through on release criteria and items on the wiki. So please call in if
you can make it.

Please put it in your calendars that our 'formal' test meeting will be on
Mondays at 1pm.

Here is the call in number for anyone who can make it outside the office:

phone: 866-213-2185
access code: 8069698

Please keep this info with your weekly meeting reminder.

Thanks,
Kim