[Testing] User Stories updates

Kim Quirk kim.quirk at gmail.com
Tue May 29 23:42:37 EDT 2007

Hi Marco,
Check out the 'Activities' page (search in the main wiki). This includes a
column called 'base'. This represents what we want to ship with the base XO
unit. I believe this will probably be tweaked a bit before the final
decision is made, but this represents what we think we want to ship in the
base product as of today.

Hope that helps!

Kim