[Testing] First shot at Release Critieria and Test Strategy wiki page

Kim Quirk kim.quirk at gmail.com
Thu May 24 12:03:01 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have added some wiki pages to get us started on Test Strategy and Release
Criteria. Please search for 'test issues' in the main search box.

I briefly went over the criteria with Jim to get some feedback.

Chris,
At the meeting yesterday it was made clear that Trial-2 software (pared down
appropriately) needs to be available in early July for the trials. With that
in mind, we have identified the basic features and functions, which you will
see in the definitions, etc.

Feedback is appreciated. I will need to get this pared down Trial-2
definition 'approved' by Walter.

Thanks,
Kim