[Testing] Mesh network test plans

Kim Quirk kim.quirk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 13:51:57 EDT 2007

Zack and John,
I think if you refer to the Human Interface Guidelines:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Human_Interface_Guidelines

you will find some things that should be written up as user story test
cases. Specifically scroll down to the section labeled "The Laptop
Experience". Don't worry about the Bulletin board section since I don't
believe we will be getting that... but other things in this area will be
testable.  Please decide among yourselves what you want to write up for
plans.

ALL test people,
We have not gotten a new build yet... I'll keep everyone posted when there
is one.

Thanks,
KIm