[Testing] Build 540 - Release Candidate for Trial-2

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Tue Jul 31 10:03:57 EDT 2007

Testers,

I have loaded and started running build 540 on some laptops here. See the
release notes as this build has passed the smoke tests I was able to do,
plus some collaboration and suspend may have been improved (still testing).

Let's try to use this build for a couple of days as our Release Candidate
for Trial-2. I think we will have to fix the aggressive wake up from
suspend, but maybe we can use this code base to build the stable release we
want this week.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Test_Group_Release_Notes

Thanks,
Kim