[Testing] Test Group meeting minutes, 7/16/07

Michail Bletsas mbletsas at laptop.org
Tue Jul 17 22:04:56 EDT 2007

After you connect the first XO to the AP, just bring up the second one.
It will connect automatically through the first.

M.

<Bryan.Ma at quantatw.com>
07/17/2007 09:47 PM

<mbletsas at laptop.org>, <kim at laptop.org>
cc
<testing at laptop.org>, <testing-bounces at lists.laptop.org>
Subject
RE: [Testing] Test Group meeting minutes, 7/16/07

Hi ,
how could we control the connection toward to first XO rather than AP ?

Bryan