[Testing] Any thing need to update on MPP for mesh network?

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Mon Jul 9 10:53:56 EDT 2007

Chai-Ying (and others on testing maillist),

As of the latest builds (starting with 484), the XO will automatically
create a mesh when it is connected to an infrastructure access point, or if
you connect it via USB-Eth dongle to an existing network. This is the
preferred method for testing since it represents the real life situation
more closely.

We should not need to use the information on the wiki page below, unless you
need to set up an emulated school server for some reason. I added this note
to the wiki page below.

Chia-Ying - please tell me if the automatic methods work for you. And
others, please try this out and add bugs appropriately if it is not working.

Thanks,
Kim