[sugar] Sugar USB testing

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Fri Oct 10 11:48:13 EDT 2008

Feedback on
http://www.sugarlabs.org/~marco/sugar-livecd-1marco.iso<http://www.sugarlabs.org/%7Emarco/sugar-livecd-1marco.iso>

Wow! It runs on my 128 MB RAM Pentium II!

I don't have a duplicate of the Shaw 256MB computers but clearly this is a
great sign.

One odd thing to report.  When I tried to start Calculate it thought for a
while, but didn't open it and went back to the home page.  This happened on
my 2GB Pentium 4 machine as well.

This is great progress.  Thanks!

--
Caroline Meeks