[sugar] Sugar USB testing

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Tue Oct 7 16:24:23 EDT 2008

Caroline Meeks wrote:

>     Sebastian has already built a slimmer version of the Fedora/Sugar
>     Live spin, and is working on getting it integrated into a
>     Windows-based installer.  Sugar is intended to be a first-class
>     citizen starting with F10.
>
>     --g
>

> Is there a LiveCD version I can try?
>
> Thanks

Hi Caroline,

sorry for the late reply...

Well, this is still the Sugar Spin that you already tested and which is
located here: http://sdz.fedorapeople.org/olpc/sugar-spin.iso

We're currently in the progress of getting more sugar-activities into
Fedora, so that we can provide a better experience for the users.

I'm currently - as Greg pointed out - working on getting the spin
integrated into a Windows-based installer and on creating a new version
of the image.

I'll let you know and post another announcement once we've something ready.

--Sebastian