[sugar] Sugar Labs introduction

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at bolinux.org
Fri Nov 28 15:05:27 EST 2008

oh yes, totally.

Neal Scoggin was all for a certification program.

OLE had a similar view about local concerns doing local things.  This is
particularly liffe-and-death in places where American-organization
presence is not wholly welcome, and where alternate sources of funding
might favor local institutions.  Moreover, this can open very
interesting venues for places like Bolivia where the govenrment wants to
favor Open Source providers, but there is none locally able to take part
in project bids.

Yama