[sugar] Installing sugar on Debian lenny

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-sugar at silbe.org
Tue Nov 25 21:24:33 EST 2008

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 06:47:42AM -0500, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:

> Boostrap is a jhbuild command which we don't usually use for sugar.
> Can you
> try to do a clean build without it?
That did the trick, thank you very much!
For the record: I removed the "install" and "source" directories and run
"./sugar-jhbuild build". It finished successfully on the first run, no
(apparent) problems encountered.
Haven't got sugar-emulator to work on a quick first try, but most
certainly forgot to tweak some environment variable as sugar is
installed in a non-standard location (the error message was something
with org.gnome.GConf not being provided by any .service file).

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/