[sugar] AbiWord 2.6.5 pushed, please test!

J.M. Maurer uwog at uwog.net
Tue Nov 25 15:17:48 EST 2008

Hi Greg,

> Can you make a .xo file that people can download and install via the
> browser on the XO?

You don't need an .xo update for this (the current Write version will
work just fine), but an libabiword RPM update. I'm not sure how people
with an XO would retrieve this, as I was out of the loop for a lil'
while and stuff has been changing fast ;)

Anyone?

  Marc

> If you can post that, I think I can get a few Arabic speakers with
> Arabic XOs to try it out.

That would be very much appreciated!

  Marc