[sugar] Activity updates in joyride (was Re: TurtleArt-18)

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Nov 24 06:12:24 EST 2008

Actually, there currently is *no way* to update the wiki with the
latest version of any G1G1 activity *without* affecting the "pegged"
version. I repeatedly pinged the OLPC list but everyone seems to busy
to fix the wiki (and some of the relevant pages pages are locked).

The page that 8.2 laptops are updating from is

	http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities/G1G1/8.2

As you can see this incorrectly points to the *latest* version of each
activity in the G1G1 set. It should point to the *8.2* version of each
activity. To see the mess, click on the "edit" link of any activity
there and then on "what links here".

- Bert -