[sugar] Collaboration day!

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at bolinux.org
Fri Nov 14 11:21:06 EST 2008

Ed, I updated the schedule marking the 1500 slot for OLE, but as far as
I am concerned you have first dibs for it if you want it.  I am not sure
either that is the best time for the OLE presenter, and or we can move
you into my 1600, or something - we want to hear you and talk with you,
very curious on how Africa is moving.

Yama