[sugar] Collaboration day!

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 10:11:49 EST 2008

Hello!

I'm excited that Guillaume Desmottes is joining us at Sugarcamp, and
we can actually have a good discussion about our collaboration
infrastructure. I'm eager to learn about it and to figure out a
roadmap for 0.84 and beyond. He will arrive on Monday afternoon
(17h30) and go back Wednesday night (19h45).

I propose to make Tuesday a collaboration day and spend a lot of time
in learning, planning and hacking about it. Morgan will be present by
phone. Brendan proposed a talk about it.

Marco