[sugar] SugarCamp

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 14:55:13 EST 2008

Hi Marco et al,

re:
 > I'd like to propose another one:
 >
 > - How Sugar Labs could better work with OLPC in satisfying their
 > customers. (Greg Smith)

 > Marco

I'm open to it if there is interest and time available. I'd likely do an
open discussion with a few text only slides to focus, if that's what you
want (AKA not a huge amount of preparation time).

If we're overbooked, I would be inclined to cede my time to Yama for the
  Teacher Training discussion.

If there is critical mass of interest, slot me in somewhere. I'm open
Tues - Friday except for: Tuesday 10:30 - 12:30 and  Wed. 9:30 - 11:30,
1:30 - 3:30.

Having people come to Cambridge certainly makes it easy for us full
timers (or should I say lifers? :-).

I look forward to meeting everyone. Welcome to "our fair city"!

Thanks,

Greg S