[sugar] Tentative talk schedule: Nov 19

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at bolinux.org
Thu Nov 13 10:01:47 EST 2008

What about making Tuesday Content/Collaboration Day?  I will be leaving
by  early afternoon of Thursday... :-(
Ed Cherlin is coming, so that would make one more for Content Day, and
certainly I would be happy to tell you where OLE is at in that field,
and even discuss e-learning platforms and how they are part, or not, of
Sweet (Maybe Martin L. could tell us more on this - he's the pro from
Dover)

Yes, I would be happy to make a short presentation re:
Languages/Localization for the il8n slot Wed.  Will prepare a few notes
for that, and polish on the way.

Also, if I could take a few minutes for the record on "Artistry of
Community Building, the Sur Experience" during Greg Dek & Mel Chua's 2
pm Community on Wed?  I'd be more than glad to dissect the subject in
detail on Tuesday, but a short to-the-point presentation for those who
will make it only on Wed might make sense - I believe that a lot of
successful volunteer collaboration reproducibility hinges on lessons
learned in setting up Sur. I hope to have more time (Tuesday?) to
discuss this with others and learn and figure how to go past the
bottlenecks that make Sur to have plateau-ed at 170.

Nevertheless, Teacher Training/ is a major topic, so if there is a
chance to fit it on Wednesday that would be great! 15 min + 15 min
discussion  should be enough for a sharp approach to the thing.

Yama