[sugar] greasemonkey and firefox3

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Tue Nov 11 06:00:41 EST 2008

Greasemonkey implements javascripts which are stored in a location
specified by firefox. On my XO with 767, I have a script
'topics-offlineuserjs.user.js' which is located at:

/home/olpc/isolation/1/gid_to_data_dir/10023/.mozilla/firefox/3kiawx2f.default/gm_scripts/topics-offlineuserjs.user.js

I either need to find a way to tell Firefox where the script is
(/home/olpc/Activities/Firefox-6.activity) or find a way that subsequent
executions of Firefox can find this location.

Do you have any advice for a stable location for this file?

Tony