[sugar] Reducing activity sharing boilderplate code

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 12:47:53 EST 2008

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 7:41 AM, Morgan Collett <morgan.collett at gmail.com> wrote:
> Alternatively I can subclass Activity to SharableActivity or something
> like that, and add the telepathy/tubes helper code in there.

Subclassing is tight coupling in a place where you definitely want
loose coupling. I would keep loose coupling, the code you seem to be
suggesting that can be removed this way is trivial so it seems hard to
justify.

Now, I know nothing of the sugar internals, so I may be completely
misunderstaning your suggestion.

martin
 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions