[sugar] NO (formal) design meeting this week.

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 10:07:09 EST 2008

Hello all -

I apologize for the lack of organization of the biweekly design
meetings as of late.  Unfortunately, I'm going to duck out this week
as well, as I need to focus heavily on a deadline for next week.
However, I will remain on IRC following the sugar meeting and will be
more than happy to discuss any thoughts or ideas that are brought
there.  I just haven't had time to prepare any visuals or set an
agenda myself.

So, if you have something to say, please say it!  The informal meeting
is in #sugar-meeting in about 30 minutes, at 15:30 UTC.  I look
forward to getting back on track with planned meetings on the 20th,

- Eben