[sugar] Browse v86 rainbow issue on update 1-706?

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Wed May 28 13:41:49 EDT 2008

On 28 May 2008, at 05:18, Michael Stone wrote:

> build 706 (which everyone ought to
> test; olpc-update -f update.1-706)

Hi Michael, Just a quick heads up. Just did an insecure usb update on
an XO B4 (the olpc-update command is not usually reliable enough for
me). I notice that Browse (v86) is failing to launch, though (a random
selection of) other activities seem to run fine so far. Looking at the
log for Web activity seems to point to rainbow/service.py, but it's
hard to tell as the log is mainly full of junk console formatting
characters/escape codes.

--Gary