[sugar] Sucrose 0.81.1 Development Release

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Mon May 26 14:15:18 EDT 2008

On 26 May 2008, at 18:55, Simon Schampijer wrote:

> Watch out your teeth!
>
> The new Sucrose[1] 0.81.1 Development Release is out!
>
> This release has the following news and instructions to test the
> release in
> sugar-jhbuild: http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sucrose_0.81.1 You can
> find the news as
> well at the end of this email. We skipped pippy and the log activity
> since the code
> had difficulties on non XO platforms. We have fixes already so they
> will be ready
> in the next release.
>
> If your feature missed that train, don't be sad the next cycle is
> already on in two
> weeks http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Roadmap#Timeline
>
> Thanks to everyone who made this release possible!

Great effort folks!

I've occasionally been able to manually test some of this during
development by rsyncing specific files/bundles over to my XO running
the latest joyride. For those without access to a supported build
environment (I'm OSX), how do we get a jffs2 image of all this so we
can install on our XOs for testing and feedback?

--Gary