[sugar] [IAEP] OLPC's bizarre behaviors

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Fri May 23 18:19:51 EDT 2008

Note that we *cannot* share much of the information about the possible
alternatives we are examining for Gen-2 hardware until decisions are
final; it is the basis of serious negotiations among competing parties,
under non-disclosure agreements.

The best we can do is share the conceptual ideas, both because many of
you may have good ideas to contribute, and that people having some idea
of direction is essential; this is essential both for developers and our
primary purchasers, governments and NGO's.
                     - Jim
--
Jim Gettys <jg at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child