[sugar] update on touchpad problems

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Tue May 20 04:57:36 EDT 2008

sorry been out of contact on this issue and haven't responded earlier.

The monsoon started last week so there is a lot less dust at Bashuki
school. The touchpad problem has reduced to a point that about 3 out of
27 kids have touchpad problems at one time, down from 50%

I still need to test this problem out more thoroughly, but my higher
priority for Sulochan and I right now is getting an E-Library online w/
Nepali kids' literature. It should be live and Internet-accessible by
July 15th, will write later the tools we are using for it.

thanks for the help guys and sorry didn't write back sooner.

Bryan
OLE Nepal