[sugar] Collaboration in an activity

Urko Fernandez tturktime at gmail.com
Sat May 17 15:44:00 EDT 2008

I've implemented some sort of collaboration on my activity. Code is in
the repository
(http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=activities/assimilate;a=summary)

Whenever users are collaborating, everything works more or less, signals
are send and received and all partners have the same content on their
instances, but if a user goes offline, what's the best way to keep
content in sync when she joins again the activity? Is there a way to
store signals+data somewhere?

I would like to know the best approach before I start coding anything in
this regard, merging two async-ed activities seems a daunting task.
Thanks again for all the help, I've ended up using D-Bus tubes to send
the file at the beginning.
Cheers,

Urko