[sugar] hot corners

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Thu May 15 22:44:31 EDT 2008

I am all for a global preference for the frame, particularly for setting the
timing delay, instant v. slide transition, or corner vs. edge heat.
However, "am I hot or not" should be a toggle that can be activated with a
key combination, since this may be toggled many times during a single
session.

A common transient UI conflict is an activity that has one screen with
important stuff near a corner/edge.  There should be minimal
context-switching needed to toggle the heat off when on that screen, but on
otherwise.

SJ