[sugar] OLPC priorities for Sugar in the August release

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Wed May 14 15:13:43 EDT 2008

Pentagram and myself have been putting effort into solidifying designs
for Sugar Groups. In a first rendition, it shouldn't require much more
than an extension of the invitation framework to support group
invites, and a simple UI for creating a group.  I think even without
advanced features such as bulletin boards, implicit group chats, and
other details we've talked about surrounding the idea in the past,
this will be a big way to improve the collaboration space even by
making it extremely simple to say "share with <my group>".

I aim to have some screenshots which present this in a manner which
might be feasible for August (if not, definitely Dec.) posted to the
Designs page on the wiki by the weekend.

- Eben