[sugar] hot corners

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Sun May 11 13:16:00 EDT 2008

If we are adding a delay, would it be acceptable to enable the frame
activation along the edges of the screen in addition to the corners?

I find it inconvenient to use the frame key as I use the touchpad with
my right hand, so usually go over to the corner to open the frame,
then back to the middle of the screen to switch activities.

It seems that since the frame appears around the entire border, it
ought to be activated by the entire border.

Best,
Wade