[sugar] [Olpc-open] jumpy cursor problem and sugar issue

Waqas Toor waqasnasirtoor at gmail.com
Fri May 9 05:06:04 EDT 2008

Hello all,

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 5:44 AM, Bryan Berry <bryan.berry at gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks, will try this out
> On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 16:01 -0400, Samuel Klein wrote:
>> Advice from the field : try dusting a jumpy touchpad with chalkdust.
>> --SJ, who is looking for a cite...

Yes this is a discovery from a child at Atlas Public school pilot in
Pakistan. What my findings are that this is due to the moisture on the
finger tips that makes this touchpad go wild .
What I suggest is that use any softer powder, chalk dust is not fine
powder and makes scratches on the touchpad. Any powder is ok as far as
it can remove that moisture.

Regards
-wt