[sugar] Update-1 process

msevior at physics.unimelb.edu.au msevior at physics.unimelb.edu.au
Mon Mar 24 08:51:10 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,
           I'd like to point out that AbiWord-2.6.0 and hence libabiword
has been tagged for full release to the linux distros. It
contains about 3 months worth of bug fixes that aren't in
update-1, since we were only allowed to update our sugar rpms
for fixes to bugs discovered by the OLPC QA process. Many of
these additional bug fixes significantly improve the
collaboration experience and performance as well as improve
import/export to odt.

I'm not sure what to do about this situation but I thought I'd point it out.

Cheers

Martin

Michael Stone wrote:
<snip>

> Probably beyond reach
>
> #6299     TST    wad         (salut backoff when gabble running), needs
to be tested on a big mesh;
> #6170     BLD    uwog        (shared write crashes)
> #6407     ???    marco       (Write crashes when sharing and add an
image) (probably a dup of #6170)

#6170 can be moved to 'Within reach' I think. uwog has uploaded a new
libabiword and I tested it as working in joyride-1796.

#6407 is definitely a dup of #6170. To make sure sure I retested
successfully with the latest libabiword rpm.

Simon