[sugar] Picking person colors

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 10:48:04 EDT 2008

Hi Jerry -
Thanks for your feedback!  Improving the color selection interaction is
definitely on our list; unfortunately it continually falls below many other
pressing bugs.  At a minimum, we want to add left and right arrows on either
side of the XO, to allow forward and backward cycling through the colors.
 We also have several more complex designs which, while not involving a
traditional color picker, do provide a direct way to select both stroke and
fill colors.  Perhaps when time frees up in a bit I can release those
designs to the wiki (wiki.laptop.org/go/Designs) for feedback and critique.

If you or others you know are able, we'd welcome a patch which does the
first of these as a short term improvement, until the designs are finalized.
 After that, perhaps a volunteer can also take on the task of matching the
design, should our engineers not have the time.

- Eben