[sugar] [RELEASE] Develop 34

Jameson "Chema" Quinn jquinn at cs.oberlin.edu
Mon Jul 28 10:44:12 EDT 2008

A new version of Develop is available. See the Develop
page<http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Develop>on the wiki.

Since this is the first time I announce a release on @sugar, there is little
point in enumerating specific bug fixes.

Not recommended for Glucose < joyride-2171 (You can make it work, but there
are several issues, and I'd rather not explain all the needed workarounds).

I have cleaned up the bugs in component:Develop on trac. If you submit a bug
there, I will see it (though I'll probably see it faster if you email me or
ping me on IRC).

Please feel free to respond to this email with any questions. I'd be happy
to know where I need to explain things better.