[sugar] RTL blocker for 8.2.0?

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Thu Jul 24 13:40:01 EDT 2008

Marco,

Thanks for asking for clarification on this issue. At present, Greg and
I disagree about whether this cluster of issues should block the 8.2.0
release and are working with Kim and Robert to resolve our disagreement.

However, in order to make good decisions, it would be very helpful if
the Sugar/X team along with Sayamindu (and any other people interested
in the issue) could write up a short essay explaining all of the current
bugs in this area, what plans we could pursue in order to close them,
and what it might cost to exercise each plan.

In the meantime, I will remove the blocks:8.2.0 tag from these tickets
until we reach our decision.

Sorry for the miscommunication,

Michael