[sugar] QUERY REGARDING INTERFACING OF TOOLBAR

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Thu Jul 24 03:47:41 EDT 2008

Hi,

where is the xocom source repository?

I know nothing about xocom, but I recommend you to code a simple
python-only activity first to familiarize with that part of the
problem, and only then coming back to the SocialCalc Activity. Take a
look to this activity:

http://dev.laptop.org/~marco/Edit-1.xo
http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=users/marco/edit-activity;a=blob;f=editactivity.py;h=bb2e98e27f236e716fb47faad952ac35fb827ab9;hb=HEAD

Good luck,