[sugar] SMS messaging

Ankur Verma ankur at laptop.org
Thu Jul 24 03:36:38 EDT 2008

As per our earlier discussion, the method at present is to use roster.py,
which you are planning to remove in the next versions.

As roster.py also uses Telepathy to get the nicks of XO who have subscribed
or are friends, are there any alternative functions which I can use to fetch
the list of XOs? I am ready to look more into telepathy specs, but I am
curious to know the answer.

Thank you.
Best,
Ankur Verma