[sugar] [OLPC library] [OLPC-Games] Physics -- Newtonian mechanics.. for kids!

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Wed Jul 16 16:25:25 EDT 2008

At Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:18:35 -0700 (PDT),
Alan Kay wrote:

> Or, you could even try having multiple display screens side by side on the same computer (we used to call them
> "windows") ...

  I'm just wrapping up the extension to the Etoys' sensor input
capability to support the direct input mode.

  So, another alternative is to have two Etoys objects in the same
Etoys project, and have one driven by the simulation and another by
the sensor input side by side.

-- Yoshiki