[sugar] proposed addition to the Activities page templete

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 16:06:59 EDT 2008

It is very same page I am talking about, but I had made a template
that is used by that page (Scott is the most recent one to have edited
the template) and that is where I'd suggest we add the field for
collaboration (and as was suggested, Journal use). I'll take a first
pass, but as was pointed out, we have a lot of testing to do to before
we can say anything very meaningful regarding the scale of the
collaborations possible.

In regard to the Journal, I thought we should indicate two bits of
information: (1) does the activity record an entry in the Journal? and
(2) does the activity put data objects into the Journal (as per
Record, for example). Comments?

-walter