[sugar] after an Activity stops

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Sun Jul 13 20:47:48 EDT 2008

In Joyride 2146, when I 'stop' an Activity (by clicking on the
octagonal 'Stop' icon in the Activity screen's header), what gets
shown next on my screen is the last "throbber" page from whatever
Activity is now at the top of the Activity stack.  My XO just sits
there at that nearly-blank blank page (with the icon of that
uppermost Activity in the center of the page) until I press keys to
show me something (for instance, I can press F4 to show me the
Activity View).   I don't expect that an Activity which is already
on the stack needs to be re-initialized -- even if it did, I would
expect the system to "automatically" proceed to a "real" screen
(instead of getting "stuck" on that uninformative "blank" screen).

mikus