[sugar] Joyride shutdown flaky

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Sun Jul 13 16:03:07 EDT 2008

Running recent Joyride on my G1G1.  When I request a shutdown, it
sometimes proceeds "hands off".  But sometimes, after the Sugar
shell has closed - nothing further seems to happen.  On those
occasions, sometimes the ending-picture (with the "don't do this"
icons) is presented if I press alt-ctl-F2 (the Sugar shell was on
alt-ctl-F3).  If I can get to the ending picture, the shutdown
completes by itself after what seems like a LONG time.  But if I
don't get to the ending picture, I'm left to complete the shutdown
process by holding down the power button for more than four seconds.

mikus